1986-1990, Undergraduate of Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
1992-1995, Master degree student of Beijing University of Chemical Technology. 1995-1998, PhD student of Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
1999-2000, Technische Universität Berlin (Berlin University of Technology)
2001-2004, Technische Universiteit Delft (Delft University of Technology)
2005 to now, Department of Biological Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
Research areas: Construction of multienzyme systems and catalysis; Enzyme immobilization
1. Jian Sun, Yaqi Fu, Rong Li, Wei Feng. Multifunctional Hollow−Shell Microspheres Derived from Cross-Linking of MnO2 Nanoneedles by Zirconium-Based Coordination Polyme: Enzyme Mimicking, Micromotors, and Protein Immobilization. Chemistry of Materials. 2018, 30, 1625−1634.
2. Rong Li, Xiaoqi Zhou, Dan Liu, Wei Feng. Enhancing the activity and stability of Mn-superoxide di**utase by one-by-one ligation to catalase.Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2018, 129, 138-145.
3. Kun Du,Jinjin Zhao,Jian Sun, and Wei Feng. Specific Ligation of Two Multimeric Enzymes with Native Peptides and Immobilization with Controlled Molar Ratio. Bioconjugate Chemistry. 2017, 28, 1166−1175..
4. Jian Sun, Kun Du, Xiaoqiang Song, Qian Gao, Jingjing Ma, Wei Feng. Specific Immobilization of D-amino Acid Oxidase Mimicking Multi-enzyme Catalysis. Green Chemistry. 2015, 17, 4465–4472.
5. Jian Sun, Kun Du, Li Fu,Jiang Gao,Haiyang Zhang,Wei Feng. Sodium Hexadecyl Sulfate as an Interfacial Substance Adjusting the Adsorption of a Protein on Carbon Nanotubes. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2014, 6, 15132− 15139.
6. Kun Du, Jian Sun,Xiaoqiang Song,Huaming Chen,Wei Feng, Peijun Ji. Interaction of Ionic Liquid [bmin][CF3SO3] with Lysozyme Investigated by Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2014, 2, 1420−1428.
7. Wei Feng, Peijun Ji. Enzymes immobilized on carbon nanotubes. Biotechnology Advances. 2011, 29, 889-895.